Kingdom Hearts: Creation

Become a member of Organization XIII. Become a legend in the Kingdom Hearts world.

HomeFAQSearchRegisterMemberlistUsergroupsLog in

Share | 

The best of Kingdom Hearts........ so far

Go down 
AuthorMessage
denkou arashi
~Heartless~

Number of posts : 48
Registration date : 2008-02-14

PostSubject: The best of Kingdom Hearts........ so far   Fri Feb 15, 2008 2:47 pm

Kingdom Hearts 2 was pretty big step from kh1 thats why you need to tell use if it was a step up or a step down. Just say the good things and the bad things about the game.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Shirafune Kyuusaisha
[Number I] The Dawn's Squall

Number of posts : 19
Registration date : 2008-02-13

PostSubject: Re: The best of Kingdom Hearts........ so far   Fri Feb 15, 2008 9:17 pm

What I loved about this game was that since they had already been to most of the worlds, they were familiar with everyone so that akwardness of first meeting a Disney character was gone and the new worlds that were introduced you either met one of the characters already or it was a great addition, such as Pirates of the Caribbean. And itwas a tad darker as it involved Organization XIII. I've just always been a sucker for a whole organized group that are extremely powerful. One thing though, I wish that I could play the remake of Kingdom Hearts Chain of Memories as I wanted to see the Organization members that were killed in CoM the original. I wanted to see Zexion in action so badly. T-T

denkou arashi
~Heartless~

Number of posts : 48
Registration date : 2008-02-14

PostSubject: Re: The best of Kingdom Hearts........ so far   Fri Feb 15, 2008 9:31 pm

what i loved about the game was that they had so many abilitys that it gave you an overpowered feeling not like CoM riku mode though but still. I also like the reloadable magic and that it wasnt in bars.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
DualWielder
~Heartless~

Number of posts : 62
Registration date : 2008-02-20

PostSubject: Re: The best of Kingdom Hearts........ so far   Thu Feb 21, 2008 4:31 pm

I like the life system a lot better. More abilites Deeper story. (finding out more about the world your in)

like a good example is halfway through the game the deep middle bit at radiant garden.
Of course they had that in 1 but it felt deeper and gave me more of a touching feeling than 1 did.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Axels Number One Girl
~Heartless~

Number of posts : 5
Registration date : 2008-02-24

PostSubject: Re: The best of Kingdom Hearts........ so far   Thu Feb 28, 2008 11:56 am

I liked the 2nd one the best beacuse it had better music and cool combos, i loved the combos, by the way what consoles is KH3 coming out on, i really want to know! Shocked
Back to top Go down
View user profile
NekoMata
~Heartless~

Number of posts : 34
Registration date : 2008-02-16

PostSubject: Re: The best of Kingdom Hearts........ so far   Tue Mar 04, 2008 2:22 am

Dude, the games they are woking on at the moment are KH 358/2 days, Birth by sleep and coded. They may make a KH3, but, at the moment it is something they are thinking about, just a figment of what may happen in the future.

here are the consoles of the NEW games

Kingdom Hearts: 358/2 days = Nintendo DS

Kingdom Hearts: Birth By Sleep = Play Station Portable

Kingdom Hearts: Coded = Mobile phone
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The best of Kingdom Hearts........ so far   

Back to top Go down

The best of Kingdom Hearts........ so far
Page 1 of 1