Kingdom Hearts: Creation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Kingdom Hearts: Creation

Become a member of Organization XIII. Become a legend in the Kingdom Hearts world.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

This one brings back memories

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
denkou arashi
~Heartless~
denkou arashi

Number of posts : 48
Registration date : 2008-02-14

This one brings back memories Empty
PostSubject: This one brings back memories   This one brings back memories EmptyFri Feb 15, 2008 9:24 pm

CoM was a good game, no matter how bad the cards where. It brought back memories of kh1 and donald and goofy weren't on your team (at least not like kh1 anyways). Tell us what u thought about kh CoM, what you would change, and why you though playing as riku and his overpoweredness was so awesom.
This one brings back memories Intro
Back to top Go down
NekoMata
~Heartless~
NekoMata

Number of posts : 34
Registration date : 2008-02-16

PostSubject: Re: This one brings back memories   This one brings back memories EmptySat Feb 16, 2008 7:29 am

it was facinating to play in Riku's P.O.V, it really helped me understand what happened inbetween the 2 main games
Back to top Go down
Shirafune Kyuusaisha
[Number I] The Dawn's Squall
Shirafune Kyuusaisha

Number of posts : 19
Registration date : 2008-02-13

PostSubject: Re: This one brings back memories   This one brings back memories EmptySat Feb 16, 2008 4:51 pm

^ ^ That's the part I liked as well. I always believed that they should have made a remake to Kingdom Hearts one...

Kingdom Hearts: ~Reversed~

Where you play through as Riku and uncover everything he did.
Back to top Go down
The Ultima
~Heartless~

Number of posts : 33

PostSubject: Re: This one brings back memories   This one brings back memories EmptySat Feb 16, 2008 6:09 pm

omgosh...so did i...riku was the ultimate in characters...and his dark mode adds to the wonders
Back to top Go down
denkou arashi
~Heartless~
denkou arashi

Number of posts : 48

PostSubject: Re: This one brings back memories   This one brings back memories EmptySat Feb 16, 2008 7:41 pm

i just liked how u could be overpowered
Back to top Go down
NekoMata
~Heartless~
NekoMata

Number of posts : 34
Registration date : 2008-02-16

PostSubject: Re: This one brings back memories   This one brings back memories EmptyTue Mar 04, 2008 2:11 am

lol, i remember whizzing through this game using gameshark codes...teehee...got soras P.O.V done in 2 days, and riku's in 1 1/2
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: This one brings back memories   This one brings back memories Empty

Back to top Go down

This one brings back memories
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Kingdom Hearts: Creation :: Kingdom Hearts: Chain of Memories-
Jump to: