Kingdom Hearts: Creation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Kingdom Hearts: Creation

Become a member of Organization XIII. Become a legend in the Kingdom Hearts world.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

kh roleplay: Darkness In Zero

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
The Ultima
~Heartless~

Number of posts : 33
Registration date : 2008-02-14

kh roleplay: Darkness In Zero Empty
PostSubject: kh roleplay: Darkness In Zero   kh roleplay: Darkness In Zero EmptySun Feb 17, 2008 6:56 pm

yes....i stole the name from kh...big woop...

i thought that our forum had a nice set up for a roleplay, the ranks and all, and hopfully it will grow

ok, here is what the role play will be, whatever you are on the forum, is the type of character youll be on the roleplay, for example:

organization xiii
nobody's
heartless
ect...

we will be building on to a story, of course, there will be pvp and such, but there will also be team battles against "boss" enemies, i promise, im going to be developing this entire ropleplay as the forum expands, and it will hopefully be the best roleplay that youll ever participate in...

right now i would just like everyone who would like to participate to sign up, if we get enough people to sign up im sure that we will get our own forum section...and that is when this roleplay will really kick off....

people signed up
--------------------------------
ultima
denkou
dualweilder

by the way...ill be revealing how the game will be a little by little

for excample: worlds:
  1. the world that never was-nobody home world
    end of the world-heartless homeworld
    radiant garden-human homeworld
    twilight town
    destiny islands
    traverse town
    pride lands
    port royal
    wonderland
    antlantica
    beasts castle
    the dark corrider
    midgar (final fantasy world)
    Olympus Colosseum

coming soon....battle system
coming soon...more worlds
coming soon....heartless ranks
coming soon...human ranks
coming soon.....nobody ranks
coming soon....weapons
coming soon....special world

anyways...if any of you guys have any suggestions of worlds as of right now...please feel free to tell them

Last edited by The Ultima on Thu Feb 21, 2008 8:03 pm; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
denkou arashi
~Heartless~
denkou arashi

Number of posts : 48

PostSubject: Re: kh roleplay: Darkness In Zero   kh roleplay: Darkness In Zero EmptySun Feb 17, 2008 7:10 pm

im signing up
------------------------
denkou
Back to top Go down
DualWielder
~Heartless~
DualWielder

Number of posts : 62
Registration date : 2008-02-20

PostSubject: Re: kh roleplay: Darkness In Zero   kh roleplay: Darkness In Zero EmptyWed Feb 20, 2008 6:45 pm

OK i'll sign up too.
Back to top Go down
DualWielder
~Heartless~
DualWielder

PostSubject: Re: kh roleplay: Darkness In Zero   kh roleplay: Darkness In Zero EmptyThu Feb 21, 2008 4:26 pm

I'd suggest herc's colloseum (Human hero's)
Back to top Go down
The Ultima
~Heartless~

PostSubject: Re: kh roleplay: Darkness In Zero   kh roleplay: Darkness In Zero EmptyThu Feb 21, 2008 8:02 pm

aaaah.... i knew i was forgetting something...that was going to be pvp areana...and i would also like to know how you would like the fighting...since this is my first time making a roleplay...
Back to top Go down
DualWielder
~Heartless~
DualWielder

PostSubject: Re: kh roleplay: Darkness In Zero   kh roleplay: Darkness In Zero EmptyThu Feb 21, 2008 9:49 pm

I think someone should make a long post about the point of the battle and list the attacks. Then the other does some counters and blocks and attacks themselves.

So you could wrap the battle up in 2 posts.

Also heres an example battle chart to base attacks and sign ups and stuff off of. (not my sheet)

Name: roxas
Weapon right: oblivion
weapon left: oathkeeper
Forms: None
Elements: Curaga, Thundaga, fira, magnet, reflega,
Limits: Trinity,
Armor: Organization XIII robes
Weaknesses: Friends,
strengths: keyblade,
Signature move: Finishing leap
Personal picture: kh roleplay: Darkness In Zero Ultimaweapon
(PERSONAL PICTURE IS OPTIONAL)
Back to top Go down
The Ultima
~Heartless~

PostSubject: Re: kh roleplay: Darkness In Zero   kh roleplay: Darkness In Zero EmptyFri Feb 22, 2008 6:12 am

well....i guess that is sorta okay...but i am trying to think of some sort of damage system also....
Back to top Go down
DualWielder
~Heartless~
DualWielder

PostSubject: Re: kh roleplay: Darkness In Zero   kh roleplay: Darkness In Zero EmptyFri Feb 22, 2008 10:21 am

Hmm......
That'll be tough i'll come back and edit this when i've finished thinking
Back to top Go down
The Ultima
~Heartless~

PostSubject: Re: kh roleplay: Darkness In Zero   kh roleplay: Darkness In Zero EmptyFri Feb 22, 2008 2:29 pm

also...i want it to be known that there will be a money system involved and such....and weapon and item shops...and all that funkeh stuff Smile
Back to top Go down
DualWielder
~Heartless~
DualWielder

PostSubject: Re: kh roleplay: Darkness In Zero   kh roleplay: Darkness In Zero EmptyFri Feb 22, 2008 2:46 pm

Uh....sure thats sounds cool but than we will have to get into item ranks wich will make things more complicated.
Back to top Go down
The Ultima
~Heartless~

PostSubject: Re: kh roleplay: Darkness In Zero   kh roleplay: Darkness In Zero EmptyFri Feb 22, 2008 7:20 pm

exactly...i dont want this roleplay to be half way done....which means....sadly...that ill have to keep a bunch of data on my computer about weapons and such...sigh....but ill also try to put in an alchemy/synthesis system also...and ill be the moderator of the game, ill be able to tell weather you succeed, fail, make, cause damage, ect... and there will be rules...and if you disobey them...excpect something bad to happen in a fancy way Smile
Back to top Go down
DualWielder
~Heartless~
DualWielder

PostSubject: Re: kh roleplay: Darkness In Zero   kh roleplay: Darkness In Zero EmptyFri Feb 22, 2008 7:32 pm

Well i'll make a chart this evening with weapons and spells for the certain ranks for certain types of players.

If you could focus your effort on the battle system than we can get this finished faster.
Back to top Go down
The Ultima
~Heartless~

PostSubject: Re: kh roleplay: Darkness In Zero   kh roleplay: Darkness In Zero EmptyFri Feb 22, 2008 8:09 pm

well...im thinking that everyone is going to be able to have tose regular-aga spells first..ya know...but then characters might get different abilities according to their alliance, for example, nobodies might get the twighlight thorns technique, heartless might be able to do shadow technique,

also, im going to have battles like a basic dueling system but you can only use the abilities and weapons you have...and as you write your attacks like you do in the thread, having more complicated strategies may cause you to do more damage, but more complicated ways of blocking might decrease some of the damage...here is an example of the battle system

1st player attacks
2nd player defends
judge evaluation
2nd player attacks
1st player defends
judge evaluation

and on and on

now...here is the damage system:

attack power/opponents defense

but here is the thing, combining attacks in a skillful way or using surrounding may cause a status effect, power bonus, defense bonus, or both...for example:

attack power*2/defense+5 (second player is slowly taking damage, 1 hp per turn, due to being electrified)

now... these status ailments can be cured by doing something in the fight to cure...and of course players can team up...although that gets into some confusion i wont go into right now.... nevertheless i think that this could be one of the better roleplays out there once finished
Back to top Go down
DualWielder
~Heartless~
DualWielder

PostSubject: Re: kh roleplay: Darkness In Zero   kh roleplay: Darkness In Zero EmptySat Feb 23, 2008 9:27 am

Good! i'm currently still working on mine. (taking up 2 pages on word)
But my idea is every time you fight someone and win. You gain 1 point which you can use to upgrade your weapon or magic or power or defense or something like that. (total levels not counted)

I should be done by tonight.
Back to top Go down
DualWielder
~Heartless~
DualWielder

PostSubject: Re: kh roleplay: Darkness In Zero   kh roleplay: Darkness In Zero EmptySat Feb 23, 2008 12:09 pm

Ok heres a sample of EVIL
You use the points you gained to upgrade your attack to have more creaturs or upgrade your weapon/body the (AND) means the required level for something a * means something is important and *** means something really important

Evil-good ranks/weapons

EVIL:
organization 13-malefeicant

Organization 13:
Summon Dusk: 1-10 (start)
summon bezerker: 1-3 (5)
summon custom: 2-5 (Custom Weapon) *summon a monster to use your weapon type*
Custom weapon: *pre-designed by moderator* (15) ***moderator makes design and sharpens it or upgrades it when player asks for level up Given they have the ability***

Melaficent:
Summon Heartless: default-15 (start)
summon morningstar *green spikey ball* 1-5 (5)
Summon soldier: 5-15 (5)
Custom weapon: *pre-designed by moderator* (15) ***moderator makes design and sharpens it or upgrades it when player asks for level up Given they have the ability***

Heartless: ***Weapons upgraded by turning into better heartless and/or nobody***
Default form: (start)
Soldier form: (3)
Morning star: (8 )
Shadow self: (13) (E.G boss on destiny island. ***not ansem***)
Large armor: (18 ) (traverse town boss)

Nobodies: ***Weapons upgraded by turning into better heartless and/or nobody***
dusk: (start)
bezerker: (13)
custom enemy: (8 )
Ansem body: (19)
Back to top Go down
The Ultima
~Heartless~

PostSubject: Re: kh roleplay: Darkness In Zero   kh roleplay: Darkness In Zero EmptySat Feb 23, 2008 3:52 pm

well...technically...there are no "evil" characters, just different factions of races.... and i am going to do some research on heartless types... and youll get to choose the race....like heartless for example...but i like your leveling system...so im going to incorperate it into leveling...but i am going to add classes as you level up and according to what you level up... for example

the base class for heartless is a shadow....
but if you level his strength up to lets say (not official) 5...then you turn into a soldier.... so youll get the abilities and stat boosts of that class...but if you level up your magic to 5 instead... you will become a requiem... and there will be defense and speed levels also...but ill also include combonations stat forms...such as leveling a shadows magic to level 5...and so on and so on....

but be aware that when you change your form your stat gauge will decrease but you will keep the stat boosts from the previous gauge...for example...let say that your last gauge for your shadow was

str-5
mag-2
def-4
speed-1

and then you turn into a soldier...despite abilities to use a stat exchange...(you know...more strength for less spead or something) you will still have all the stats...but with your rank you will gain new abilities for your class.... i hope you understand this because i am typing as i am thinking up this stuff
Back to top Go down
DualWielder
~Heartless~
DualWielder

PostSubject: Re: kh roleplay: Darkness In Zero   kh roleplay: Darkness In Zero EmptySat Feb 23, 2008 4:49 pm

Yes well you know what i meant.

But yeah that was my sample i may need more time for other stuff as you said i like your idea. I will try and work that into mine as i said before i've only finished the sample part.
Back to top Go down
The Ultima
~Heartless~

PostSubject: Re: kh roleplay: Darkness In Zero   kh roleplay: Darkness In Zero EmptySat Feb 23, 2008 6:44 pm

im looking for the rp staff...so if anyone would like to apply...please send me some ideas and any previous experience in a pm

thank you
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: kh roleplay: Darkness In Zero   kh roleplay: Darkness In Zero Empty

Back to top Go down

kh roleplay: Darkness In Zero
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Kingdom Hearts: Creation :: Forum Games-
Jump to: