Kingdom Hearts: Creation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Kingdom Hearts: Creation

Become a member of Organization XIII. Become a legend in the Kingdom Hearts world.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

roxas=ven=sora=cherry cola?

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
The Ultima
~Heartless~

Number of posts : 33
Registration date : 2008-02-14

roxas=ven=sora=cherry cola? Empty
PostSubject: roxas=ven=sora=cherry cola?   roxas=ven=sora=cherry cola? EmptyFri Feb 15, 2008 4:04 pm

why does roxas look like ven...is this just a coincidence... or does it have deeper meaning...does ven slumber inside roxas.... did he choose sora as an apprentice....DISCUSS HERE affraid
Back to top Go down
denkou arashi
~Heartless~
denkou arashi

Number of posts : 48

PostSubject: Re: roxas=ven=sora=cherry cola?   roxas=ven=sora=cherry cola? EmptySun Feb 17, 2008 9:02 pm

i think the fact that sora, roxas, and ven have the power of the keyblade im not sure though (well know one really knows though)
Back to top Go down
Yukusue
~Heartless~
Yukusue

Number of posts : 4

PostSubject: Re: roxas=ven=sora=cherry cola?   roxas=ven=sora=cherry cola? EmptyFri Feb 22, 2008 12:16 pm

Well other people have the power of the keyblade and they dont look alike. I think that Ven was inside Sora all along and Roxas is the Ven part of Sora that came out when he was turned into a heartless. Now according to the time they gave us Sora was actually alive at the time Ven, Terra, and Aqua were fightig Xehanort. I think that Ven somehow put his being into the keyblade and then chose Sora. Once the nobody was made it was actually Ven's part that came out, which is why Roxas looks exactly like Ven.

I have a couple other theories but I may post them another time
Back to top Go down
DualWielder
~Heartless~
DualWielder

Number of posts : 62
Registration date : 2008-02-20

PostSubject: Re: roxas=ven=sora=cherry cola?   roxas=ven=sora=cherry cola? EmptyFri Feb 22, 2008 1:38 pm

i don't think keyblades have anything to do with it given that the king wields one.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: roxas=ven=sora=cherry cola?   roxas=ven=sora=cherry cola? Empty

Back to top Go down

roxas=ven=sora=cherry cola?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Kingdom Hearts: Creation :: Theories :: Kingdom Hearts: Birth By Sleep-
Jump to: