Kingdom Hearts: Creation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Kingdom Hearts: Creation

Become a member of Organization XIII. Become a legend in the Kingdom Hearts world.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

final fantasy 13, versus, and agito

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
The Ultima
~Heartless~

Number of posts : 33
Registration date : 2008-02-14

final fantasy 13, versus, and agito Empty
PostSubject: final fantasy 13, versus, and agito   final fantasy 13, versus, and agito EmptySat Feb 16, 2008 8:34 am

so many rumors are surrounding these games...some say that they are the final hurrah of the final fantasy game...all i know is that the gameplay has been revamp and downright awesome on each of these games....lemme start you out with a quick leak

13- not much is known about this game except that it is also based on the fabula nova crystals, and that you play as a woman protaganist... and that the fighting system is going to be made around an actual fight scene.... you must link attacks together in syncronozation to be majorly effective...closest to an advent children fight that you will get

versus- this game has a much darker storyline... you play as a male protragonist that is a prince and is in command of several swords that float invisibly around him... the fighting system is being made by the kingdom hearts 2 team and is said to be a revamped version of kh2 fighting....HURAAAH

agito- ...a final fantasy game based on....cards....go figure
Back to top Go down
Prophet
~Heartless~
Prophet

Number of posts : 13
Registration date : 2008-02-17

PostSubject: Re: final fantasy 13, versus, and agito   final fantasy 13, versus, and agito EmptySun Feb 17, 2008 9:27 am

Ye, heard much about these ones.

However, sad to say. They're taking quite a while to surface.. I was hoping they appeared sooner...
More information supplied to the above, BTW.
13- Protagonist's called Lightning (Seems to be a codename, and she apparently has a rank of some sort.) Has a partner, name's unknown, known by his shoe size. AKA Mr 33cm. (Sounds kinda weird, hey?)

Versus- Storm's the name, from what i heard. Cool guy who can control his weapons by some sort of telekinesis (?). His swords are somewhat cool. I'm not sure what he's fighting for though.
Back to top Go down
The Ultima
~Heartless~

Number of posts : 33
Registration date : 2008-02-14

PostSubject: Re: final fantasy 13, versus, and agito   final fantasy 13, versus, and agito EmptySun Feb 17, 2008 7:49 pm

oh...storm (doubt that that would be his name, probably just a faname to call him something) uses a fabulous nova crystal to control his swords, notice all the crystal shards when he uses them or when he teleports? also he is the protecter of one of the crystals.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: final fantasy 13, versus, and agito   final fantasy 13, versus, and agito Empty

Back to top Go down

final fantasy 13, versus, and agito
Page 1 of 1