Kingdom Hearts: Creation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Kingdom Hearts: Creation

Become a member of Organization XIII. Become a legend in the Kingdom Hearts world.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Alone is my name (KH (sort of riku) Story)

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
NekoMata
~Heartless~
NekoMata

Number of posts : 34
Registration date : 2008-02-16

Alone is my name (KH (sort of riku) Story) Empty
PostSubject: Alone is my name (KH (sort of riku) Story)   Alone is my name (KH (sort of riku) Story) EmptyThu Feb 21, 2008 1:01 am

DESTINY ISLANDS

Enola Scanned the small islet. It was a pretty little place with a waterfall a beautiful beach. If Enola remembered correctly, this was destiny island. It was so peaceful, it reminded Enola of her world before it was taken by heartless. Enola spotted a group of 3. there was two boys and a girl. they were laughing and having fun. Enola wished she had friends like that. but, she couldn’t. she had sworn to help rid the worlds of heartless. This pretty little place was their next target, they were going to get rid of the key-bearer before he knew what he was. she continued to watch the group, envious. she walked closer to them, but kept herself hidden. she was on a small chunk of land with a paupo tree on it. Enola saw the white/ pale blue haired boy jump in the water. she saw him hit something on the way down. she stood behind the two remaining members of the group. they waited for him to return to the surface.
"Riku! stop playing around!" shouted the boy with spikey brown hair. "he's not." said Enola, walking past the two. They stared at her, confused. Enola just sighed, and jumped into the crystal clear water. it was easy to find ' Riku', as the other boy had called him. he was lying on the bottom on the water. she swam as fast as she could to the bottom. Enola lifted the boy up, and put him in a piggy-back position on her back, and started to swim up. As her head broke from the water, the two others gave a sigh of relief as Enola started wading through the water. when she reached the beach, she placed the boy on the ground. That's when she noticed that he was the same age as her. The two started running towards Enola as she began to preform CPR. They watched over your shoulder as she started pushing down on his chest. he started to cough up water. Enola rested his back against the side of her leg. once he had finished getting rid of the water, he opened his eyes. He looked at his worried friends, then at Enola. "w-who are you? what happened?" he asked, still trying to get his breathe back. "My name is Enola, and as you went to jump into the water, you hit something and knocked yourself out." Enola explained. "Hi Enola, im Kairi!" said the girl. " and im sora, and the one you just saved was our friend Riku." said the spikey haired boy. " You saved me?" asked Riku, a bit taken back. "well, I could have let you stay under till the bubbles stopped, if you didn’t want to be saved." retorted Enola, turning her head away. she stood up and started walking, she took a couple of steps, then stopped. "be prepared, the darkness is coming, i will be back to assist you, but the events will happen as planned." Enola said, with a knowing tone. "darkness? what are you talking about?!" Sora yelled at Enola. She didn’t answer, instead, she waved her hand and a glowing purple portal opened in front of her and she walked through it. the group stared in aw. When her world had been taken, Enola had discovered this ability, to open portals to other worlds.

Enola waited until nightfall to return to destiny island. That’s when they were going to attack. She watched as a huge storm rolled over. "hmph, really suddle..." Enola said sarcastically. Finally, Sora had run out to a boat and started rowing to the islet. Enola opened her portal and went to the islet herself.

When she got there, she saw sora on the small chunk of land, talking to Riku. That’s when she made her appearance. sora was getting pulled into a pool of darkness underneath him. Enola went behind him and pulled him out of it. "what are you doing here? whats happening!?" sora Asked panicking. "I said i would be back, the darkness is your world, like it did to mine. hold out your hand!" Enola demanded. " Why?!" sora struggled over the noise of the storm. "JUST DO IT OR YOU WILL BE TAKEN BY THE DARKNESS!" Enola shouted in frustration. more and more hearts were coming. sora did as he was told. a light filled his hand and a key shaped sword was in his hand. "What is this?!" Sora Yelled. "you are the keyblade bearer, and that is your keyblade, use it to defeat the heartless!" Enola yelled back. "What about you?" sora asked. "don’t worry about me. i have my own weapon." Enola answered, her hands glowing. "sora, do me a favour and stay away from me when im like this, the energy that is on my hands is highly destructive, it will kill you or seriously injure you, only i can be in contact with it, understand!?" Enola yelled seriously. Sora nodded. They then started fighting for their lives.

Sora and Enola had fought lots of heartless, and had been pushed to the entrance of ' the secret place', as sora had called it. they ran inside. Kairi was standing outside a large wooden door. "sora..." Kairi said, sounding ghost like. "Kairi!" shouted sora. Kairi was pulled towards sora like there was a huge gust of wind. as she hit sora, she disappeared. then sora and Enola were blown out of the cave.

Sora looked at the world, what was left anyway. all that was left was a few pieces of land. that when Enola saw it. A giant heartless. It had black wirey hair that covered most of its face except for its glowing yellow eyes. It had a heartshaped hole in its chest, which only added to its menacing stature.

"sora, Don’t be scared, If you win or lose it will not matter, you will be safe. i am here." said Enola reassuringly. sora nodded. Enola already knew from the start that this world would be taken. She and sora attacked the heartless. they couldn’t beat it though. The monster created a giant Sphere. it realised it into the sky. it started suck up everything. fist debris then it picked up force. sora and Enola grabbed onto a piece of wood. the heartless, not having anything to hold onto, was sucked up. the piece of wood stopping sora and Enola couldn’t take it. Sora and Enola went flying into dark oblivion.

Theres the First chapter! im gunna keep it all in one topis, so, keep checking back for more parts! (i dony know if there is a double post rule, but, i shall check)
Back to top Go down
DualWielder
~Heartless~
DualWielder

Number of posts : 62
Registration date : 2008-02-20

PostSubject: Re: Alone is my name (KH (sort of riku) Story)   Alone is my name (KH (sort of riku) Story) EmptyThu Feb 21, 2008 5:02 pm

I think they would make an exeption here for the rule but....

WOW! good-job i see you have a very good vocabulary.
Back to top Go down
denkou arashi
~Heartless~
denkou arashi

Number of posts : 48
Registration date : 2008-02-14

PostSubject: Re: Alone is my name (KH (sort of riku) Story)   Alone is my name (KH (sort of riku) Story) EmptyThu Feb 21, 2008 8:40 pm

nice, that story was AWESOM
i like how u put it together with the real kingdom hearts

will there be more (hopefully)?
but take ur time
Back to top Go down
DualWielder
~Heartless~
DualWielder

PostSubject: Re: Alone is my name (KH (sort of riku) Story)   Alone is my name (KH (sort of riku) Story) EmptyThu Feb 21, 2008 9:41 pm

I'm currently an author. I would have to guess........took 3-4 hours to make?

Good luck on the heck-ish ride to finishing the full story. (if theres another part)
Back to top Go down
NekoMata
~Heartless~
NekoMata

PostSubject: Re: Alone is my name (KH (sort of riku) Story)   Alone is my name (KH (sort of riku) Story) EmptyFri Feb 22, 2008 12:07 am

you dudes are in luck. I have already finished the story and merely have to call it up from my thumbdrive. Heres the next part!

TRAVERSE TOWN

Enola slowly opened her eyes. she was in a area with a few shops and a fountain.
"where am i?" she said to herself quietly. she walked around, until she came to a door that said second district. Enola opened it and walked through. there was some more shops. she need somewhere to think. she jumped to a ledge on one of the buildings and sat down. Enola was lost in her thoughts and memories. destiny island being destroyed triggered something in her mind, making all the memories of her world being destroyed come back.

~~FLASHBACK~~

shouting and cries of panic filled the peaceful world of nightfall meadows. black creatures had entered the land and were stealing peoples hearts. Enola ran to her parents house. Enola's Parents were like the world elders, she need to find them. she entered the house. she knew her parents would be keeping safe in the houses cellar. she ran down the stairs. her parents looked extremely relieved to see her. " Enola!" her mother shouted, running and hugging her daughter. "Mum, whats happening!" she questioned. " Enola! you have to find the keybearer! Protect him! you are the only one who can! use your powers!" Enola's father rambled. "Dad! what are you talking about! we have to get out of here!" shouted Enola. "This day was meant to come. You must do this without us!" Enola's mother said. "How will i know what the keybearer looks like!" questioned Enola. "Destiny Islands. He lives on destiny Islands." her father said softly. Enola looked at her parents. Her mother pulled out a small, orb. She handed it to Enola. “Don’t forget us.” Her mother whispered. Enola nodded, and tears appeared in her eyes. Then the black things started to appear in the cellar. Enola cried as her parents were taken by the black things. then they went after her. Enola could feel her face being flushed from anger. As the creatures started to attack her, enola held out her hand. it glowed purple just as the creature touched it, the creature then faded away. "w-what is this?" she said looking at her hand. Enola ran up the stairs and out of the house. The only thing Enola could see for miles around was Black. she couldn’t believe it. her home and her family were gone. Black and purple pools started appearing on the remains of the small chunk of land. Enola found herself in one too. she struggled, but it was useless. she saw black as her head was pulled under.

~~END FLASHBACK~~

Enola was pushed out of her memories, literally. something had pushed her from behind and she fell to the ground with a thud. she tried to stand up, but a pain came from her side. then heartless started to appear. they jumped on her. they were trying to steal her heart. she could hear footsteps and a voice. she didn’t care. she made the purple energy appear on her hand, then spread to the rest of her body. she knelt on one knee then stood up and flung her hands out backwards. as the heartless were thrown off, the evaporated. she opened her eyes and saw a guy with brown hair and a gunblade. "who are you?" the guy asked. "Enola, now of you don’t mind, i have meet the key bearer." she said walking away. she felt something touch the back of her neck. she looked in the windows reflection. it was the guy holding his gunblade to her neck. “You know the keybearer?” he said. "yeah i do, your starting to annoy me." threatened enola. "tell me where he is." the guy said. " how about you bite me." said enola walking away again. "Fight me." the guy said. Enola turned around to face the guy. "you see this?" asked enola, making the energy appear on her hand. "this energy is deadly to everything, meaning, i only have to touch you, and your dead, not much of a fight in my opinion." said Enola boredly. "prove it." the guy said. " fine." said enola. she stepped away from the wall. " this is how lightly i will touch the ground, you may want to move before i do." she said, poking the guy in the arm. She then gathered energy on her hand and poked the ground. the guy jumped away. there was a huge smashing and crumbling noise. when the dust had cleared, a 5 meter wide and 1 meter deep circle around enola had appeared. the guy stared in aw, then smirked. something hit the pressure point in Enola's neck and she was knocked out.

STILL TRAVERSE TOWN
Enola slowly opened her eyes. there was 2 people in the room. one was a girl with short black hair and the other was the guy from before.
"Where am I?" Enola asked to no-one in particular. "Traverse town!, im yuffie by the way." said yuffie in all her hyperness. "I see your up." said the guy from before. "hm, why am I here?" questioned Enola. "er...Leon? why is she here?" asked yuffie, looking at the guy. " 1, she knows about the key bearer, 2, she has a power I have never seen before." answered Leon. " YOU made that hole in the ground!?" asked yuffie, shocked. "yes, I barely touched it too." said Enola standing up. "how did you do that?" asked Leon. " Born with it, didn’t know about it till my world was taken, that’s when I was told to look for the key bearer." said Enola with a finger on her chin. "Your world was nightfall meadows, wasn’t it?" asked Leon. "yes, how did you know?" Enola asked, surprised. "there are legends that came from that world of a child that had the same power that you do." said Leon calmly. "right...anyway, what do you want with the key-bearer?" asked Enola. "we're going to help get him ready for what he has to do!" answered yuffie. "and mentioning that, Leon, you better go get him." said yuffie, glancing over at Leon. "Well, to make it easier for you, he has brown spikey hair, blue eyes and is wearing red, blue and white." said Enola ticking the things off her fingers. " right." said Leon, turning and leaving the room. "is he always like that?" whispered Enola to yuffie. she nodded.

after a while, Leon came back with Sora flung over his shoulder. "I see you found him." said Enola. "I got him before the heartless could." said Leon. "well that’s a relief!" exclaimed yuffie. "Has Arieth come back yet?" asked Leon, resuming his place leaning against the wall. "yeah, she’s in the other room with them." answered yuffie.

after a while, soar started to stir. he sat up. "you ok?" yuffie asked soar. "K-Kairi?" he said holding his head. "who's Kairi? im the great ninja yuffie!" yuffie said to sora. "Leon, you over did it." Enola sighed. " Enola?" asked sora, looking over at Enola. "yeah, it's me." answered Enola, Walking over to sora. "what happened to my home! my island! riku!kairi..." asked sora. "the despair of a world being destroyed...there is nothing like it...your friends are most likely in different worlds, I was only in the same world as you because of chance. your friends will be ok." Enola said, putting a hand on his shoulder. "ok...so what does this thing do?" asked sora pointing at his keyblade. it suddenly appeared in his hands. "the keyblade..." Leon explained the key blade. (me: I would write it myself, but im too lazy and I cant remember what the dude said). After Leon explained the keyblade, a heartless appeared in the room. “Are you ready to fight for your life?” Leon asked sora and Enola. They nodded, and followed Leon out the window. “don’t bother with the small-fry! Find the leader!” Leon shouted back at sora and Enola. They ran through a door to the third district. When the got there they followed Leon to the centre of the area. They tried to get to the door which lead to the 1st, but they where cut off. Leon had managed to get through, but sora and Enola looked around. Then it fell on them. Literally. Two things had fallen on sora and Enola, Enola, however, was on the bottom. “can you guys get off me? I can’t breathe!” Enola yelled to the people on top. “I dunno, It’s pretty comfortable…” said sora teasing. “ok then, this is what I will do to you if you don’t get the hell off me…” she gathered the purple energy on her hands and pushed down as hard as she could on the ground. As soon as the dust had gone, the people on top of her, obliviously scared for their lives, got off her. Heartless started to appear next. “oh joys…” said Enola sarcastically. “great, now can we please get a move on sora?” asked Enola, killing the last heartless. Enola saw he was starting at something behind them. “oh, dang that’s a big one…” said Enola, taking a step back as she saw the giant heartless. It looked like a giant suit of armour. But Then to make the scene more difficult, it separated it’s arms and legs to do separate attacks. “Enola?” sora said, waving his hand in front of her face. She shook her head and snapped out of it. “aim for it’s legs, then arms and torso, you have to attack it in parts!” shouted Enola at everyone. They did as she said. The battle was soon over. Enola let the energy on her hands disappear. “ok, now that is finished, question time, who the heck are you?” Enola asked the duck and dog. “Donald Duck!” said the duck. “the names goofy!” said the dog. “Im sora!” said sora. “im Enola” said Enola. “ Wait a minute! Your name is ‘Alone spelt backwards!” said Donald. “yeah. I have been for around 2 years.” answered Enola with a finger on her chin. “sora, go with them, they were here to find the key bearer, and they can help you find your friends.” said Leon, walking into the area. “yeah, we can go to other worlds on our vessel, you can come too, Enola!” said goofy. “only one rule though, no frowning.” said Donald, waving his finger back and fourth. “right…no frowning huh?” Enola asked, turning to sora, who nodded. They both turned around with one of the most silly faces a human could possibly make. Donald and goofy laughed. “all righty then, lets get this show on the road.” said Enola. Sora and Enola followed Donald and goofy into their gummi ship and set sail for the next world.

Btw, thank you fpor all the wonderful comments, since i never got any on quizilla
Back to top Go down
DualWielder
~Heartless~
DualWielder

PostSubject: Re: Alone is my name (KH (sort of riku) Story)   Alone is my name (KH (sort of riku) Story) EmptyFri Feb 22, 2008 10:20 am

Yeah quizilla can kinda be that way. (Roudier people) And most people are busy doing the crappy naruto bull.
Back to top Go down
NekoMata
~Heartless~
NekoMata

PostSubject: Re: Alone is my name (KH (sort of riku) Story)   Alone is my name (KH (sort of riku) Story) EmptyTue Feb 26, 2008 5:51 am

Heres the next part. Enjoy.

OLYMPIUS CULLOSIUM

"Whoa..." is all sora could say as they entered a giant collosium. they went into the lobby and found a strange looking half goat man. "Hey! could you move that pedestal over, this place has got to be clean for the games." said the goat man, not seeing who it was. Enola looked at sora who just shrugged. they tried to move the Pedestal, but it was too heavy. "it's too heavy." said sora. "TOO HEAV- wait, your not him." said the goat man, looking at sora. "What are you weirdos doing here anyway?" said the G man. "weirdos? your not one to talk being about a metre tall and half goat." said Enola. "Hey!" said the G man. "we're here for the games." said sora, changing the subject. "you! ha! only hero's allowed in the games." said G man, laughing. " I guess you don’t know who i am do you?" asked Enola with a sigh. the G man shook his head. Sora, Donald and goofy gave Enola a confused look as she whispered something in G man's ear. "THAT WAS YOU!?" the G man said in shock. Enola nodded. "well, you'll have to show me what else you've got...you 3 too." said the G man. "the names Phil by the way." said goat man. the group followed Phil through to a training area.

After breaking a lot of barrels, phil called the group over. "well, Enola, you can go into the games, IF herc remembers you, but sora, donald, goofy, your not cut out for the games, particularly with all the freaks signing up." said Phil. "WHAT!? how come Enola gets to go in the games?!" sora Shouted. "cause she's the only one that has been able to beat me." said a voice behind them. "Hey Hercules!" enola shouted, giving the guy a hi-5. "Hey Enola!" said hercules. "you know him?" sora asked Enola as she walked back over to them. "yeah, i kicked his butt a while ago." Enola answered with a laugh. "hey, it was a close match!" hercules shouted from next to phil. " anyway, im sora, and this is donald and goofy." sora introduced the 3 of them. "im hercules." said hercules, waving. "so, when are the games?" enola asked, her hands behind her head. "soon, there preliminaries first." said Phil. "well, lets wait near the world exit." said sora, turning and leaving.

They were outside the lobby. as the walked past one of the pillars, some random guy with fire as hair stopped them. " hey, you wanna be in the games, right?" said the fire dude. "who are you?" Enola asked. "Hades, lord of the underworld." said fire dude. "shouldn’t you be on the other side of the river Styx then?" Enola asked. "whatever, look here's a pass for the games." said hades, handing sora a pass. "why are you giving this to us?" donald asked suspiciously. "i just want to see you have fun, good luck, your gunna need it." hades said, snapping his fingers and disappearing. "well, Enola, looks like your going to have a opponent in the games." said sora. "opponent, what do ya mean?" Enola asked. "says only 3 man teams." sora said, looking at a sign. "well, you better go sign up if you wanna fight me." said enola, starting to walk into the lobby. sora donald and goofy rushed in to show Phil the pass.

Sora showed the pass to phil. "how did you get that?" he asked suspiciously. "can we go in the games now?' asked sora impatiently. "i guess..." said phil reluctantly. And so they entered the games.

The preliminaries where all heartless groups. until it was sora, donald and goofy against Enola.
they faced each other on the area. Sora summoned his key blade and enola built up the energy on her hands. the bell signalled for them to start fighting.

Enola ended up winning, but it was close. se walked over to the exaughsted sora. she offered him a hand. "need some help?" she asked giving him a warm smile. he smiled back and took her hand. "Next fight is Enola Vs Cloud!" phil shouted.

After a have minute break, Enola went to the battle field. It turned out cloud was some guy a few years older than her that carried a 2 meter sword. " Don’t you have a weapon?" said cloud emotionlessly. "i have a weapon, i just haven’t activated it yet." said Enola, charging up the power to her hands. the bell rang and the fight begun.

Enola Wasn’t happy for 3 reasons. 1, cloud's sword is too fricken long, making it easy to attack. 2, Enola has to use close combat, making hard to attack cloud, particularly with his fricken sword, and of course number 3. Just as Enola was going in for the winning strike, Fricken hades burst in with his Damn huge Cerberus. "DAMN YOU HADES! I WAS WINNING!" Enola shouted at the lord of the underworld. "Right...If your going to be rude, ill leave Cerberus here." said hades, snapping his fingers and disappearing.
" i hate him..." Enola said sighing. " ENOLA! take sora, donald and goofy to the lobby! they aren’t safe here!" hercules shouted, rushing towards the Cerberus. enola pushed the gang into the lobby.

It had been 5 minutes. sora was getting restless, he really wanted to help.
"come on! we have to help!" sora said for the hundredth time. "your right, lets go." said enola, finally giving in. they ran into the next part. Cloud was knocked out, and hercules was having a hard time. "Hercules, you take cloud, we will handle this!" enola shouted to hercules. he hesitated, then flung cloud over his shoulder and ran into the lobby. "you ready for some REAL action?" Enola shouted to sora, donald and goofy. "yeah!" they shouted, charging at Cerberus.

It took half and hour, but the fight was won. Phil and hercules came out of the lobby. "so you guys did it huh? maybe i underestimated you..." Phil said, but then was knocked over by donald. " ARE WE HEROS YET?" Donald yelled. he got off phil and waited. " ahem, i dub the junior heroes." said phil, handing them a sheet of paper. "What do you mean JUNOUR hero's?" donald said, glaring at phil. "you guys still don’t know what it means to be a hero, don’t bug, me about it, ask Enola, she is a full hero..." said phil turning his nose up and facing the other way. The 3 looked at Enola, they jumped on Enola. "Tell us how to become a hero!" donald shouted. "NEVER!" Yelled Enola, trying to escape. "come on, give us a clue!" Sora said. Enola pleaded help from hercules, who pretended not to noticed. Donald started knocking Enola on the head with his staff. " Fine but get off me first." said Enola, trying to stop donald. they got off Enola and waited for her response. She gave them a shifty look then ran away like a crazy fool. Sora and donald chased enola around, until they found that actually catching her is damn near impossible and that she would just fry their asses, they stopped and began looking for the keyhole.

After sealing the keyhole, sora, donald, goofy and enola were ready to go.
Cloud passed the gang. "don’t lose sight of your light..." Cloud said emotionlessly. "good luck finding yours." replied Enola, looking cloud in the eye. Then the gang said good bye to hercules and Phil and left the world.

" so, Enola, are you searching for a friend?" sora asked Enola. "Because of my powers, i was often alone during my whole life, i cant be searching for something that i never had, nor would anyone search for me, because of my powers i treated differently, like a danger to peoples health." said enola sadly. “well, I’m almost certain Riku will be looking for you as well. He’s your friend to, and you saved his life, which pretty much counts you as a friend in Riku's perspective.” Sora said. “AW! Thanks Sora!” Enola said with a smile.

THE DRAMA SHALL START...in two chapters...BE READY FOR IT! well...sort of i guess...
Back to top Go down
DualWielder
~Heartless~
DualWielder

PostSubject: Re: Alone is my name (KH (sort of riku) Story)   Alone is my name (KH (sort of riku) Story) EmptyTue Feb 26, 2008 9:42 am

Hmm....I like it because it renews the story of something i've already done and bent it. Good-job (again lol)
Back to top Go down
NekoMata
~Heartless~
NekoMata

PostSubject: Re: Alone is my name (KH (sort of riku) Story)   Alone is my name (KH (sort of riku) Story) EmptyMon Mar 10, 2008 3:54 am

Well, here is teh next part. Enjoy! And sorry for the wait, i lost my thumbdrive which contained most of my stories, but, i has found it!

WONDERLAND

“hey! Were in another world!” Donald shouted from the pilots seat. Enola looked out the window and saw a colourful world coming up.
“say, Enola, how did you get to Olympus collosium with out a gummi ship?” sora asked curiously. “I can open portals to different worlds…” started Enola, knowing what would happen next. “WHY CANT WE USE YOUR PORTAL INSTEAD OF A SLOW GUMMI SHIP!?” Donald and sora yelled, tackling Enola to the ground. Sora sat on her while Donald started bonking her on the head with his staff. “CAUSE YOULL DIE IF YOU GO THROUGH IT! ONLY I CAN!” Enola shouted back with double the force. “guys, I think we’re here!” goofy shouted pointing out the window. Donald and sora got off Enola and look out the window. They were in a strange tunnel. They left the gummi ship and all of a sudden, a strange white rabbit, ran past them. “ IM LATE! IM LATE! IM VERY, VERY LATE! THE QUEEN, SHE’LL HAVE MY HEAD!” the rabbit shouted, running through a door. “I think that rabbit needs to switch to decafe…” Enola said, shaking her head. “come on, lets follow him!” sora said, going through the same door as the rabbit did. As Enola went through the door, she noticed it wasn’t one door, it was 3.

They entered a small room. They saw the rabbit go through a very small door. “the rabbit got 50 times smaller and went through that door…” Enola said confused. Enola looked at the door the rabbit went through. The door nob moved. “ The door knob just moved…oh my god, IT’S A SNORING DOOR KNOB!” Enola shouted. “could you be quiet? Im trying to sleep!” the door knob said wearily. “How do door knobs sleep?” sora asked himself. “How can I when your making all that racket?” the door knob said, closing it’s eyes. “wait! How do we get through if your too small?” Sora said quickly. “Your simply too big, try the table.” the door knob said yawning. “ What table?” sora asked confused. “the one that just appeared behind us, I think.” Enola said pointing at the table. They walked up to the table. It had two drinks on it. “What one though?” sora asked confused. “Da one that says ‘use to shrink’ on the back, perhaps?” Enola said picking up drink with the blue label. She shrugged and lifted the drink to her mouth. “bottoms up.” Enola said, drinking it down. She immediately started to shrink, until she reached 6cm tall. “Drink the blue one!” Enola shouted, but it sounded very squeaky. Sora, Donald and goofy took turns drinking the potion. They shrunk to the same size as Enola. They went to the door knob. It was sleeping. They just shrugged and went through another door.

They entered a small garden that was set up like a court. What looked like the queen sat in the judges space, with cards guarding her. A young girl stood in the defendants spot, and the white rabbit standing on a pillar, blowing into a trumpet. “C-COURT IS NOW I-IN SESSION!” the rabbit said, breathing hard. “im on trail? But why?” The girl said, confused. “you Alice, are charged for assault and attempted theft of my heart, you are here by guilty! OFF WITH HER HEAD!” the queen shouted. “WAIT!” Enola shouted running forward. “Enola! Be quite, your meddling!” Donald said, putting his hand over her mouth. Enola pushed his hand off. “NO! Queen! Alice is innocent, we know who the REAL culprit was!” Sora shouted. “Hm, fine, collect as little or as much evidence as you wish, then bring them back here.” the queen said, turning her nose up. “come on, lets go.” Enola said, exiting the garden through a different door way.

They were in a strange forest. “Poor Alice, she’ll lose her head when she isn’t innocent of a thing…” said a voice. It was a purple and pink cat. “there is 4 pieces of evidence, 3 are a cinch to find, the other one is hard.” the cat said slyly, then disappearing. “yah, this world is a nutty one.” Enola said, shaking her head. “lets go find the evidence.” sora said, leading the way.

After searching every inch of the forest, they found all the evidence. They re-entered the court. “We have the evidence.” sora said, placing it before the queen. “that is a lot of evidence, cards, bring forth my evidence.” the queen said, pointing her finger in a demanding way. The cards placed a box like the others, making it impossible to tell which was which, then to make it even harder, they shuffled the boxes. “it would be waste to look at all the evidence, pick one box and I will decide who is guilty based on that evidence.” the queen commanded. “WHAT! AFTER WE TOOK ALL THE TIME COLLECTING IT!?” Enola protested. “DARE YOU DEFY ME!!?” the queen yelled with equal force. Enola didn’t answer, but sent the queen a evil glare. Sora went forward and picked the second box from the right. “is this the evidence you wish to present?” on of the cards asked. Sora nodded and opened the box. A basic heartless appeared. Sora destroyed it after the queen got a good look at it. “what was that?” the queen asked. “That was what attacked you, let Alice go, she’s innocent.” sora said. “GRR, article 92: anyone who deify’s the queen is guilty, OFF WITH THEIR HEADS!” the queen demanded angry. “Son Of A BI*CH!” Enola shouted at the queen as the cards began to attack.

After fighting off the cards and finding out Alice had disappeared, the gang ran into the forest to search for Alice.
“Alice isn’t here, she has already been taken by the shadows.” the cat said, appearing on a boulder in front of sora. “Where have they taken her?” sora asked. “the Cheshire cat has the answers but doesn’t always tell.” the cat said grinning. “Up, down, left, right, all mixed up thanks to the shadows.” the cat said disappearing. Not completely understanding what the Cheshire cat meant, they continued to search through the forest.

They went through a strange tea party area. In the next room was 2 big lamps. “no way, were UPSIDE DOWN!” Enola said surprised. They were. The table, door, and sleeping door knob were on the roof. “You need more light to see the shadows…” said the Cheshire cat disappearing. “ya know, I cannot wait to get out of this loony bin…” Enola said with a sigh. Sora went to the lamp and set it on fire. “still needs to be lighter, then the shadows will start to appear, but somewhere else in the room.” the cat said, disappearing. Sora lit the other lamp. “the shadows will start to appear now, be on your guard…” the cats voice echoed through the room. Enola shrugged and they made their way to the table.

When they got to the original floor of the room, the Cheshire cat was on the table. Sora walked up to it. “are you prepared to face the shadows?” the cat asked. “well to bad if you aren’t.” it said disappearing. Something black jumped down from the ceiling. It was tall with it’s head making up about a third of it’s height. Its arms unrolled like paper and two batons appeared in it’s hands. It started to attack them.

After disposing of the heartless, the door knob decided to wake. “what a racket, how is a door knob to get any sleep?” it said, yawning, revealing a keyhole shape. Sora’s keyblade reacted, sending a thin beam of light into the keyhole, making a clicking sound. “you sealed the keyhole, but where is Alice?” Enola asked curiously, scanning the room. “dunno, we’ll have to look for her in other worlds if the heartless took her.” Donald said. They left the room and headed for the gummi ship to go to the next world.
Back to top Go down
NekoMata
~Heartless~
NekoMata

PostSubject: Re: Alone is my name (KH (sort of riku) Story)   Alone is my name (KH (sort of riku) Story) EmptyMon Mar 10, 2008 3:56 am

Sorry if this part is too dramatic...but, it had to be from raging fangirls, remember?

here it be.

(sorry for DP)

DEEP JUNGLE
“come on, lets check it out!” sora pleaded. “No!” Donald replied angrily. This had been going on for a while. Sora wanted to check out a world, but Donald refused. Now sora had tried to grab the control. Enola got up from her seat and walked over to the control. “you to st-” Enola started, but was thrown back against the door by both Donald and Sora’s elbows, getting knocked out. “Enola?” goofy asked. Donald looked around, while sora took this chance to press buttons in hope of finding the land one. In his search for the button, he pressed the release button that opened the door. Enola fell out of the ship. The ship started shaking, and it crashed.

Sora fell through the roof of a large tree house. He stood up and looked around, then all of a sudden a giant leopard jumped out and attacked him.
Sora swiped at it with his keyblade. The leopard was flung a few meters and landed on it’s side. Sora took a few steps towards it. The leopard jumped up. Sora waited for it to hit him, but in never happened. Sora looked up, some random guy had blocked the leopards attack. The guy threw the leopard, which jumped out the window. After introductions, Tarzan led sora to a campsite to see a person he called ‘Jane‘.

“oh, Tarzan, I see you brought a guest.” said a young woman. “hi.” sora said. “oh, you speak English, then your not related to Tarzan. are you here to study the gorilla’s?” the woman asked. “no, im looking for my friends. Have you seen anyone?” sora asked. “Well, not long ago I thought I saw something fall from the sky.” the woman said. “that must have been Enola…” sora said. “Ms. Porter, I found 2 clowns.” said a tall man walking into the tent. Sora saw who the guy was talking about. “Sora!” Donald and goofy yelled. “Donald, Goofy!” sora said in return, taking each of their hands. Sora then remember the fight he had with Donald, who remembered as well. “Humph!” they both said turning their noses up at each other. “Sora, look at this!” Goofy said, holding a piece of gummi ship. “It might be from the kings ship!” Goofy said, pocketing it. “im staying to search for Riku, Kairi and Enola!” sora said stubbornly. “were staying to look to see if the king is here, and to look for Enola!” said Donald at the same time as sora. “a Whole circus of clowns. im going back to hunting the gorilla‘s.” said the guy. “ Mr. Clayton! were researching the gorilla’s, not hunting them!” Jane said. “yes of course, I meant researching…” Clayton, leaving the tent. “im staying, for now.“ Sora and Donald said at the same time. They nodded. They continued to search.

After searching the jungle they returned to the campsite.
“still haven’t found your friend?” Jane asked as they entered the tent.
All three of them shook their heads. “Young boy, we have been in this jungle for quite some time, we would have seen your friends. The only place they would be is the gorilla breeding grounds, which Tarzan refuses to tell us the location.” Clayton said. “Tarzan wouldn’t…” Jane started. “Take us to the gorillas, GOR-ILL-AS.” Clayton said, in syllables. “Tarzan see kerchak.” said Tarzan. “that must be the leader, ill be an escort, the jungle IS a dangerous place…” said Clayton, stroking his rifle and giving a trusting grin. Tarzan walked out of the tent and the others followed.

Clayton stayed behind as sora, Donald and goofy followed Tarzan up into the vines. That’s where they found kerchak. Tarzan started talking to kerchak in gorilla speak, but the gorillas left in the direction of the tree house.

They went to the tree house next. Clayton got ahead of the group. He aimed his rifle at a young gorilla. ‘QQWUAACK!” Donald yelled at Clayton, which messed up his aim, barely missing the gorilla. “What where you doing shooting at the gorilla?!” sora yelled. “er…a snake slithered by, I was trying to save that poor gorilla’s life!” Clayton said hurriedly. Tarzan watched in disappointment as kerchak left.

“ MR. CLAYTON! HOW DARE YOU SHOOT AT THE GORILLA! This is a research trip, not a hunting trip! I forbid you to go near the gorilla!”
Jane shouted at Clayton. “Ms. Porter, this is a misunderstanding.” Clayton said in his defence, but noted it was denied by the looks on everyone’s face. He held his hands up and back out of the tent.
“I don’t need them!” Clayton said angrily when he was in the bamboo thicket. Then something appeared.

Sora heard gunshots, and went out of the tent. Heartless were everywhere. After beating the heartless, a gorilla came out of hiding and gave sora another piece of gummi ship. After going through every area, beating heartless, they returned to the tent to find Jane gone. “where is Jane?” Tarzan said, looking around. “come on, lets look for her!” sora said, running out of the tent.

The first thing the group saw when they entered the canopy near the tree house was a giant purple fruit. The walked past the tree. The fist thing they saw was Jane in a cage made of vines, holding the young gorilla that Clayton tried to shoot. “Tarzan!” Jane yelled. Heartless started to appear and the battle had begun.
However many heartless the group slayed, they kept re-appearing. “something is different this time! They keep appearing!” Donald said, using thunder on a group of heartless. “The fruit wasn’t here before, attack the fruit!” sora shouted, slashing mercilessly at the fruit. After turning the fruit into some-what mushy pulp, the heartless stopped appearing. The vine cage also disappeared, releasing Jane and the captive gorilla. “what happened?” sora asked. “I was in the tent and this gorilla ran in, then the last thing I saw was Mr. Clayton.” Jane answered. “CLAYTON?!” they all said. “yes…” Jane said. “lets go then!” sora said, running to find Clayton.

The first place they checked was the campsite. They went into the tent and looked around. Then they heard a gunshot close by. Sora, Donald, goofy and Tarzan followed the noise to the bamboo thicket and into a rocky area. By the looks of it, Clayton had just taken a pot-shot at kerchak. He re-aimed. “NO!” sora shouted. Clayton lowered his gun and looked at him. The gorilla’s left, leaving the group to deal with Clayton.
After fighting Clayton, he staggered a few steps back. Then he straightened himself up and shot his gun into the air. The piece of cliff behind him smashed, revealing a secret area behind it. And for some reason, the air behind Clayton was distorted. Tarzan tried to charge at Clayton, but something knocked him back. Clayton jumped on the distorted thing and now the REAL fight was on.

It took them awhile but finally, sora, Donald, goofy and Tarzan had managed to defeat the thing Clayton was riding, which turned out to be a heartless, and were now onto defeating Clayton.
Clayton laughed and aimed his gun. He didn’t however, see the heartless he had been riding only a few moments ago. It screeched, and fell on Clayton, incapable of escape. Both disappeared. Kerchak jumped in front of the group. He nodded at Tarzan, who nodded back. Kerchak grabbed hold of Sora and flung him over the small cliff that had been revealed in the fight. He landed with a thud. Shortly after, goofy and Donald followed. Tarzan climbed up the cliff and joined sora, Donald and goofy.
“he-hoo-ho-ho-ha” said Tarzan pointing at a cave close to where they had landed.
They entered the cave. It was hidden behind a waterfall. They found another door and walked through it, into a large room with a tree in the centre. Lying on the floor, next to the tree was Enola. “Enola!” sora, Donald and goofy ran over to her. “wake up!” sora said, shaking Enola. She opened her eyes a bit. “k-key h-hole…” she said faintly, before closing her eyes. Sora looked at the tree. Lots of blue butterflies had crowded around one spot. Sora stood in front of the tree. His keyblade reacted, sending a beam of light to where the butterflies were. They flew away, revealing a keyhole shaped mark in the wood. A clicking noise echoed through the cave. A gummi block was shot out of the keyhole, in front of sora. He looked at it quickly, then pocketed it. sora picked Enola up and went over to Donald and goofy. “you guys, do ya recon Enola will be ok?” goofy asked. “she would be fine if Donald and I hadn’t been fighting…” sora said sadly. They said their farewells to Jane and Tarzan and depart the world on the gummi ship.

“you guys, we better go to traverse town next.” sora said. Donald nodded in agreement. “can I drive this time?” sora pleaded. “NOOO!” Donald yelled in protest. “here we go again…” goofy said sighing.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Alone is my name (KH (sort of riku) Story)   Alone is my name (KH (sort of riku) Story) Empty

Back to top Go down

Alone is my name (KH (sort of riku) Story)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Kingdom Hearts: Creation :: Fan Fics-
Jump to: