Kingdom Hearts: Creation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Kingdom Hearts: Creation

Become a member of Organization XIII. Become a legend in the Kingdom Hearts world.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

[Number I] Recruitment

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Shirafune Kyuusaisha
[Number I] The Dawn's Squall
Shirafune Kyuusaisha

Number of posts : 19
Registration date : 2008-02-13

[Number I] Recruitment Empty
PostSubject: [Number I] Recruitment   [Number I] Recruitment EmptyWed Feb 13, 2008 6:24 pm

All applicants that wish to apply, do so here. Here's how the application will be filled out...

Forum name:
Any nicknames you prefer(Not similar to any Organization XIII member's nickname. This kind of nickname is just a name you like to be called so it's less formal):
Favorite Kingdom Hearts character:
Element that you desire:
Why you like Kingdom Hearts:
Why join [Number I]:
Describe yoursel:
Back to top Go down
The Ultima
~Heartless~

Number of posts : 33
Registration date : 2008-02-14

PostSubject: Re: [Number I] Recruitment   [Number I] Recruitment EmptyFri Feb 15, 2008 6:11 am

forum name: the ultima (10th on lno)
nicknames: 10th is fine for people that know me
age: not gonna happen...strict policy about giving out my age......
favorite color: white
favorite kingdom hearts character: hrm...thats a toughy...i think that it could be roxas
element that you desire: nothingness of course..but if you are allowing a more broad range of powers...the power of energy (kinda like a copy of ff7 lifestreme Smile )
why join: ....because im cool like that...but seriously...im a huge kh fan...and i joined on the other forum so its all good
describe yourself: ....insane....Razz but i am cool headed, logical, kind, and trustworthy
Back to top Go down
Shirafune Kyuusaisha
Shirafune Kyuusaisha

PostSubject: Re: [Number I] Recruitment   [Number I] Recruitment EmptyFri Feb 15, 2008 12:48 pm

If you really want to join as my underling then I have no problem with it I suppose, but you do know that this is to join ONLY the [Number I] group. That means if others open up, you're stuck here. I'd wait until other places are open and a least two or three more Organization members are chosen if I were you, but if this is your choice then ok. Just post again to let me know. Also, just because you'd be joining the [Number I] group does not mean that you'll get a seat right off the bat or anything. You'll be listed as a [Number I] recruit and you'll get a rank when I see fit, which would most likely be around the time that we get more members.
Back to top Go down
The Ultima
~Heartless~

PostSubject: Re: [Number I] Recruitment   [Number I] Recruitment EmptyFri Feb 15, 2008 1:50 pm

i am terribly....terribly confused.....so...theres no registering for organization 13....umm....i is very confused...srry
Back to top Go down
Shirafune Kyuusaisha
Shirafune Kyuusaisha

PostSubject: Re: [Number I] Recruitment   [Number I] Recruitment EmptyFri Feb 15, 2008 8:49 pm

Unless you really want to be in this group then you can, but I advise you not to as you'd be stuck with it. I haven't gotten anymore Organization members so you can't be their underlings. If I see that someone is right for the job, I'll give it to them, therefore I'll monitor everyone's normal posts that on are on this forum. You can be a member of the forum without being an Organization member or underling. Basically...

Only apply to a group IF you want to be their underling and stay that way unless you have a good reason. I won't allow joining and quitting over and over of separate groups.
Back to top Go down
The Ultima
~Heartless~

PostSubject: Re: [Number I] Recruitment   [Number I] Recruitment EmptySat Feb 16, 2008 8:14 am

no...i dont...srry......i dont want to be your underling....a serious misunderstanding
Back to top Go down
Shirafune Kyuusaisha
Shirafune Kyuusaisha

PostSubject: Re: [Number I] Recruitment   [Number I] Recruitment EmptySat Feb 16, 2008 4:57 pm

Mhm, no problem what so ever. Just post around the non-Organization sections and I'll see if you can become a member. If I do decide you can, then I'll ask you what you want your user title, number, power, weapon, and everything to be. Like how under my name my usertitle doesn't say Heartless. It says my rank because it was specifically made for me. Although don't think you're stuck with Heartless for a rank forever. I've made it so that the more posts you have, the higher rank you get. To be more specific...Every 100 posts, you gain a new rank. But I'll keep all the ranks secret. Let's see who can get to the highest rank first. =]
Back to top Go down
GenerationVIII
~Heartless~
GenerationVIII

Number of posts : 5
Registration date : 2008-05-30

PostSubject: Re: [Number I] Recruitment   [Number I] Recruitment EmptyFri May 30, 2008 1:26 pm

forum name: GenerationVIII
nickname: Fox... since that's what my friends call me
favorite color: anything but yellow and puke green
favorite kh character: Axel
Element: Fire
Why I like kh: The story line is a powerful mix between favorite characters from the past and life troubles of teens today... Plus the awesome Organization! :grins:
Why join: I always go with the first choice... And this seems very organized...
Describtion: quiet, outgoing, a poet, insane (aren't we all?), bookloving... oh and i love any about Egypt farao , fire, and the civil war Very Happy
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/GenerationVIII
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [Number I] Recruitment   [Number I] Recruitment Empty

Back to top Go down

[Number I] Recruitment
Page 1 of 1